The TOGAF Toolbox Pages
The MDG Technology For TOGAF Toolbox pages provide elements and relationships for the full range of TOGAF diagrams supported by the Technology.
Access Diagram | Toolbox : More tools | TOGAF
When you open a TOGAF diagram, Enterprise Architect displays the Toolbox pages that are most useful for that particular diagram type. In addition, the Common and Artifacts pages of UML elements and relationships display, regardless of which diagram is open.
The Diagram Toolbox pages can be docked on either side of the diagram, or free floated on top of the diagram to expose more surface for editing.
- Architecture Development Method Toolbox Page
- Architecture Content Model Toolbox Page
- Benefits Toolbox Pages
- Business Motivation Model Toolbox Page
- Business Logistics Toolbox Page
- Business Process Toolbox Page
- Conceptual Framework Toolbox Page
- Enterprise Continuum Toolbox Page
- Organization Chart Toolbox Page
- Data Map Toolbox Page
- Service Model Toolbox Page
- Business Reference Model Toolbox Page
- Performance Reference Model Toolbox Page
- Service Component Reference Model Toolbox Page
- Technology Reference Model Toolbox Page