Welcome to the MDG Technology for UPDM
Welcome to the MDG Technology for UPDM 2.0 - Enterprise Architect MDG Add-In.
This Add-in provides a UML profile that extends the capability of Enterprise Architect to support the creation of Unified Profile for DoDAF and MODAF (UPDM) architecture models.
DoDAF is the abbreviation of Department of Defense Architecture Framework (USA); MODAF is the abbreviation of Ministry of Defence Architecture Framework (UK). The UPDM profile provides a standard approach for modeling systems and enterprise architectures in support of DoDAF and MODAF. It improves interoperability of architecture data among architecture modeling tools, enhances reuse of architecture data, and improves communication among DoDAF and MODAF stakeholders.
This technology is based on the Unified Profile for DoDAF-MODAF (UPDM) version 1.0. UPDM 1.0 is based on DoDAF version 1.5 and MODAF version 1.2. Full details of the profile, including the latest specification, can be obtained from the Object Management Group (OMG) website.
For instructions on how to use the MDG Technology for UPDM, see the topics Getting Started with MDG Technology for UPDM and Using UPDM.
- Object Management Group (OMG) website
- MDG Technology for UPDM Copyright Notice
- Acknowledgement of Trademarks - UPDM
- MDG Technology for UPDM Software Product License Agreement
- MDG Technology for UPDM Support
- MDG Technology for UPDM System Requirements
- Getting Started with MDG Technology for UPDM
- Using UPDM