Located in France, 4I Conseil is a recognized consultant specialized in Information and Communication Sciences and Technologies based on the UML and object technologies and in Complex Systems Modelling based on SysML, applied to all industry sectors
4I-Conseil provides consulting services and assists with integration of new technologies. These services include: comprehensive analysis of existing applications, implementation of functional design, choice of technology implementation, transfer of competence, production and technical design, development of operational models and training on technologies used: UML, SysML, BPMN, JSE, JEE, . with Enterprise Architect.
Training Services/Courses4I-For Conseil has used Sparx Systems Enterprise Architect since 2004 for modelling and provides high quality training based on its field experience. Training is available to our clients in the form of standard business courses or tailored to your needs and All standard Enterprise Architect focused Training Courses are available here.
- Business Process Modelling with BPMN and Enterprise Architect
- Stakeholder's needs modelling with UML and Enterprise Architect
- Software Design with UML and Enterprise Architect
- Software Architecture with Design Pattern, UML and Enterprise Architect
- Complex Systems Modelling with SysML and Enterprise Architect
- Management of collaborative UML/SysML projects with Enterprise Architect
- And more.
The 4I-Conseil approach to MDA leverages Enterprise Architect's Java automation interface to transform UML based business models to source code, unit tests and validation tests against requirements or scenarios. This automation enables productivity gains across an entire project. For further information, contact us.
Ability Engineering Ltd (AE) provides high-quality management, design, business analysis and technical training in the use of Enterprise Architect and a number of OMG standards. AE expertise has developed over many years working with a number of large corporate clients in the telecommunications, finance, aerospace and health sectors.
To get the most from any Enterprise Architect implementation, the Ability Engineering "Model Driven Delivery" Framework supports teams across the whole project lifecycle. It looks at:
- Harvesting - pulling existing knowledge into EA
- Modelling - getting the most from your EA team
- Engaging - how to get stakeholders more involved with your project
- Delivering - producing high-quality, timely deliverables
Model Driven Delivery equips your team to maximise the benefits of your investment in Enterprise Architect. Training in skills is just one part of this complete package, complemented by a flexible combination of consulting, additional talent to supplement your team, and mentoring. In this way AE can support you as your needs change through the whole project lifecycle.
AE training is modular, to focus on exactly the skills and capabilities that you need, with modules grouped into the following key themes:
- Classroom style
- UML Analysis
- Sparx Enterprise Architect for Business Analysts
- EA in a Day - Use Cases or BPMN
- EA for Teams
- Workshop style
These are delivered by experienced practitioners who bring their real-life examples and lessons learnt. All the training can be easily tailored to suit your specific requirements - see the Ability Engineering website for customisation examples. Ability Engineering is also the developer of extensions for Enterprise Architect: eaDocX®, the online document generator and collaboration platform, and Model Expert™, the model management tool delivering data quality and consistency to Sparx Enterprise Architect models.
Located in the Netherlands and founded in 1988, Alten is a leading provider of technical consultancy and engineering services. The expertise of Alten covers all aspects of high-tech consulting and advanced technology. Keeping your professionals' knowledge up to date is vital. It reinforces the innovative power of your company and helps you to stay one step ahead of market developments. Alten is your partner for specialist training in the field of real-time operating systems, software development and mechatronics.
Alten offers the following Enterprise Architect courses:Enterprise Architect in a Day
An introduction into Enterprise Architect aimed at experienced object oriented software developers.
Modular Enterprise Architect training
A unique customizable training, which combines knowledge of Enterprise Architect with understanding how Enterprise Architect can be applied effectively in the development process. A selection of 20 modules is available to match the course content closely to your needs.
A fully customizable training that teaches only what is needed in your own environment using your own models and tools. Our training courses and staff are kept up to date with the latest version of Enterprise Architect.
Additional ServicesAlten also offers consultancy on:
- Enterprise Architect deployment scenarios
(repository selection, version control, security, etc)
- Model structure
- Extending Enterprise Architect using custom add-ins and profiles
Biner Consulting help their clients achieve business transformation through the use of change management and enterprise architecture. Biner Consulting’s key strengths are their highly skilled and experienced consultants and their relationships and cooperation within the enterprise architecture community. Biner Consulting provide high quality consultancy services and training for organizations that work towards developing effectiveness through enterprise architecture.
Biner Consulting are the Zachman International representatives in Scandinavia, and represent The Open Group in Sweden and the Nordic Region.
Biner Consulting provide an introductory course to Sparx Systems Enterprise Architect, which is two days in length, and covers the basics for modeling Enterprise Architecture – from goals to use-case – in Enterprise Architect. The course mixes theory and practice with individual case exercises.
Biner Consulting can tailor programs of training, developing client specific case studies and materials as appropriate.
Biner Consulting also offer specific Zachman and TOGAF courses for clients wishing to integrate Enterprise Architect into their frameworks.
Biner Consulting are also accredited training providers of TOGAF 9.
B-Quality is an innovative and efficient consultant for trainings and development within the medical device section.
B-Quality creates solutions for more efficient device development and optimizes the business processes and needs with great agility and a continuous view on self-improvement.
As medical consultant, B-Quality is permanently involved in the development process and the need of high quality tools to support and improve the medical device development. Since the focus is only on medical devices, B-Quality is a highly educated partner for the regulated environment. B-Quality consults Enterprise Architect for development throughout the complete development lifecycle process from scratch up to the approval at notified bodies. This usage and the continuous improvement of the processes along the medical regulations and engineering standards provide up-to-date and high quality consulting, workshops and trainings.
- One-Day Hands-On
- Experienced user workshop
- Workshops for
- Project managers
- EA Administration
- Extension development
- Process support
- On-Demand-Service and Support
- Integration of EA during the development
Phone: +49 911 254 99 01
Fax: +49 911 254 99 02
Business Address: B-Quality Stefan Bolleininger, Oedenberger Str. 17, 90491 Nürnberg Germany
Countries of business: Europe
Bull offers both technical and change management training:
- Technical training: developing technical competencies and skills Bull offers over 450 technical training courses, within six key subject areas: databases, operating systems, applications/methods and languages, networks and security, Internet and project management. Depending on each organization's specific needs, training can be carried out at Bull's training centers, on-site, through e-learning or using a mix of these approaches. In particular, Bull depends on:
- The certified skills of its 90 trainers
- Certification and agreements with software vendors including Microsoft, Novell, Business Objects, BEA, Citrix and others
- A Prometric and PEARSON Vue agreement, which allows trainees to sit official professional certification tests at Bull's training centers. Bull has been awarded ISO 9001 certification for the design, development and delivery of its training services
- Change management Bull offers complete change management services, across six key areas, to optimize behaviors and support the practical implementation of new technologies:
- Organization and business functions
- Communication and motivation
- Training solutions-building
- Implementation support
CRaG Systems provides a number of public and on-site (in-house) UML, BPMN and SysML training courses and hands-on workshops using Enterprise Architect in the UK and Europe. Each training course teaches the skills required to use the relevant modelling language within Enterprise Architect for model-driven software development, business process management or real-time and embedded systems engineering.
- UML with Enterprise Architect
- Real-Time UML with Enterprise Architect
- BPMN with Enterprise Architect
- SysML with Enterprise Architect
- Enterprise Architect Workshops and Consultancy
In addition to training courses, CRaG Systems provides Consultancy and Mentoring Services including KickStart Model Development Workshops to get your Enterprise Architect model off to a flying start.
If the content of the available training courses or workshops does not meet your exact requirements, then a custom course or program can be developed to suit your particular needs.
Providing Enterprise Architect based training since 2002
Dataprojekt s.r.o. is a company which is focused on The Czech Republic and Slovakian markets. It provides a wide range of various training courses aimed at analytical, development and IT project management skills. All courses are available as on-site at customers' locations or in our lecture-rooms. All course types can also be tailored to customers' needs.
- "Enterprise Architect" tool courses (for basic, advanced and administrator levels).
- Various UML and analytical training like user requirement analysis, modeling of business processes, system architecture design etc.
- For the full list of courses see http://www.dataprojekt.cz.
Business Address: Vondrousova 1189/39, Prague 6, 163 00
Web: www.dataprojekt.cz, www.enterprise-architect.cz
Country(s) of Operation: Czech Republic, Slovakia
DEISER is a specialist in Enterprise Architect since the early years of Sparx Systems.
DEISER has provided training in Enterprise Architect and Software Engineering to more than 3,000 students of large companies and public administration of Spain.
DEISER has a certification program with different tracks of courses. Each course is 8 hours long and is focused in very specific knowledge. The student can either attend courses separately, or follow a track to acquire a broader set of skills. These are the tracks available:
- Enterprise Architect Project Manager
- Enterprise Architect Software Analyst
- Enterprise Architect Software Developer
- Enterprise Architect Administrator
DEISER also provides standard 1 week courses to cover all the features of Enterprise Architect, and custom courses to fit the specific needs of each client.
Daniel Luengo (firstname.lastname@example.org)
DEISER Desarrollo y Servicios
C/ Valentín Beato, 22 – Planta baja, derecha
28037 Madrid (Spain)
Tel (local): 902 190 480
Tel (intl.): +34 912 824 700
Fax: +34 911 531 576
Dunstan Thomas Consulting have been Sparx Systems global training partners for the last ten years and over that time have been instrumental in delivering solutions to a variety of industries. Dunstan Thomas's clients range from those within the telecommunications industry to the automotive industry and those within the public sector.
DT's course materials are written by the instructors who are also hands on consultants, so you are guaranteed to receive real life experience training delivered by experienced consultants who aren't afraid to "get their hands dirty". With all of DT's course materials being modular it means that any course can be easily customised to suit your needs.
All of Dunstan Thomas's training courses are in line with the latest versions of UML and Enterprise Architect.
Dunstan Thomas can provide consulting services as a full time resource on your project, or dip in and out as needed and have developed a range of add-ins for EA ranging from Use Case editors to RTF document generators.
Phone: +44 (0) 23 9282 2254
Fax: +44 (0) 23 9282 3999
Rawlings Suite, Gunwharf Quays, Portsmouth, Hampshire, PO1 3TT, United Kingdom
EDUSOLUTION (www.edusolution.pl) is a Warsaw based company that helps its customers to achieve their business objectives. It was founded as a sister company of ISOLUTION (www.isolution.pl) to deliver its educational services. EDUSOLUTION delivers a wide variety of trainer led courses related to:
- Java Technology
- Object oriented analysis and design
- Achitecture design
- Requirements management
- Testing management
The courses are delivered as open public courses or as custom, on-site workshops for corporate clients.
The instructors are the professionals who take part in ISOLUTION projects. Their knowledge and their experience have been confirmed by achieved certificates, projects success stories, and satisfaction of our clients. During the courses, the instructors focus on the practical exercises and workshops to maximize the efficiency of knowledge transfer.
Requirements Engineering with Enterprise Architect
We provide public seminars as well as on-site training and consulting for Requirements Engineering with Enterprise Architect
We focus on business process modeling, requirement specification and analysis using Enterprise Architect. During a two and a half day seminar, you will get an overview over the Unified Modeling Language (UML) and learn how to:
- create projects in Enterprise Architect
- establish a useful project structure
- define business and project objectives
- define business process models using activity diagrams
- specify structured requirements
- model requirements using use cases, domain models and UI prototypes
- analyze requirements by means of class diagrams, state machines and interaction diagrams
- use matrices to create traceability between different results
- derive test cases from use cases
- work with change requests
- produce HTML and RTF-reports
- exchange model information via XMI or CVS
The seminars will take place in the German part of Switzerland. The training will be conducted in German.
Provider and Registration:
CH 4410 Liestal
Telephone 0041 61 926 90 15
Fax 0041 61 926 90 19
Located in Belgium, High Octane incorporate:
- Development and mentoring of technical teams
- Technical management of IT projects
- Implementation of high productivity development environments
- Project rescue - putting things back on track, through to delivery
- Requirements gathering and analysis for business and industrial applications
- Teaching of the Java Language, the design of Java based Web Applications and the UML notation
- Creation of conceptual prototypes and components
Now, a new course is available: Enterprise Architect Hands-On training. Structured to follow a UML course, this 2-day course elaborates on the UML and goes into further detail with the Enterprise Architect. In this course, it's assumed that you have some knowledge of the UML and that you want to leverage EA. The seminar table of contents is available at our site.
Training can be conducted in either French or English.
High Octane SPRL est active dans le domaine de la formation objet pour les analystes, les développeurs et les chefs de projet ainsi que dans la gestion de projets et la création d'environnements collaboratifs efficaces (voir nos services et nos cours).
Les cours peuvent être donnés sur le Benelux et la France.
N'hésitez pas à nous contacter pour les détails concernant cette formation.
Hippo Software provides formal training courses, seminars and workshops in Enterprise Architect and its related technologies (UML, SysML, BPMN and ArchiMate). Hippo Software delivers on-site training throughout the UK and Europe and webinar training worldwide.
Hippo Software’s training materials are highly modular and can be tailored to specific customer needs. All courses contain substantial hands-on sessions in Enterprise Architect. Flexible pricing allows cost-effective training for any number of delegates. Discounts are available for multiple courses.
Examples of pre-defined training courses include:
- EA Executive Overview – ½ day
- EA Essentials – 1 day
- EA and BPMN for Business Process Modelling – 1 day
- EA and Use Cases for Requirements Analysis – 2 days
- EA, UML and BPMN for Business Analysis – 3 days
- EA and UML for Software Analysis and Design – 4 days
- EA and SysML for Systems Engineering – 4 days
- EA for ArchiMate Enterprise Architecture – 2 days
- EA RTF Document Workshop – 1 or 2 days
Hippo Software also provides consulting and mentoring in Enterprise Architect. Hippo Software’s consultants assist in assignments on customer sites throughout the UK and Europe. They help customers to setup, establish and obtain best practice with Enterprise Architect and its related technologies.
Infovide-Matrix, located in Poland, provides a range of UML training courses. At present they provide two courses focused specifically on Sparx Systems Enterprise Architect and UML.
The courses are:
Modeling with UML
This particular course is designed for all professionals who are unfamiliar with modeling techniques and need an introduction to UML. During the three-day course all participants are introduced to modeling by working with real world examples.
“Modeling with UML” focuses on the following areas: how to model, what to model, and when to stop modeling. After training is completed, every participant will know how to model using UML, and how to avoid many of the common mistakes.
Enterprise Architect and UML
This course is suited to professionals who are new to Enterprise Architect. “Enterprise Architect and UML” includes many practical exercises which are specifically designed to cover the introductory facets of modeling IT systems.
During lectures and practical work, participants will learn many of Enterprise Architect’s features and how to apply the tool in their workplace. By using a sample project, the trainees are taught how to use the tool in every major phase of a software development lifecycle, from analysis to coding and testing. Upon completion every participant will be able to effectively use Enterprise Architect in their every-day work, regardless of their position as analysts, architects or developers.
IntecaInteca is a consulting, software development and IT training provider, specializing in:
- Helping customers to establish and evolve their Enterprise Architecture practice by implementing best practices and standards, processes and supporting software that helps understand, plan and effectively manage change in the organization
- Business process analysis, IT architecture design and implementation of Service Oriented solutions that involve complex system integration and business process automation in a large scale enterprise environments,
- Delivering IT Trainings focusing on improving software delivery process
Training Services/CoursesThe important element of Inteca's offering is providing know-how to customers through high quality trainings. Inteca offers following training courses:
- Modelling with Sparx Systems Enterprise Architect
- Business analysis with UML and Enterprise Architect
- Business process analysis and modelling with BPMN 2.0
- IT Architecture modelling with SoaML
- Enterprise Architecture modelling with ArchiMate®
- Leveraging Enterprise Architecture for practical IT Governance
- Enterprise Architecture process and tools consulting
- Software Development Process integration
- Development of custom plugins for Enterprise Architect
- Integration of Enterprise Architect with other tools
- Leveraging Enterprise Architect for Enterprise Architecture repository
Inteca is a member of The Open Group ArchiMate® Forum.
Interactory is a expert organisation on data and architecture modelling. It offers consultancy and training in the field of data architecture, ArchiMate and Togaf and the introduction and implementation of Sparx Enterprise Architect.
For the implementation of architecture repositories based on ArchiMate and Sparx Enterprise Architect Interactory has developed a consultancy and training programme for Dutch organisations
Interactory offers high quality training courses in a workshop and online format. The workshop is a one day course and focuses on Enterprise- and Information Architects. The online training is self paced.
Workshop format training with the duration of one day, this is either a classroom or in house training The material and cases can be tailored for the specific needs of the organisation
Online training with web video's, presentation material, assignments and quizzes is offered via our website. It gives you the possibility to do the training in your own pace.
Interactory also offers training courses on data architecture, big data and data modelling. For Sparx Enterprise Interactory offers services for the introduction of Architecture Repositories and coaching of architecture teams in modelling and architecture capabilities
Management Institute of Finland
Management Institute of Finland, MIF, is the largest expert company in the Nordic countries combining management, communication, internationalization and ICT training. Its own offices are located in Helsinki, Kirkkonummi, Tampere, Jyväskylä, Oulu, Stockholm and StPetersbourg. MIF is a part of the Soprano Group. Soprano is a Finnish Nasdaq OMX listed company.
MIF has versatile training for architectures, systems engineering, business process and system modeling. It has provided Enterprise Architect training since 2006.
The training includes:
- Enterprise Architect Modeling Tool (1 day)
- Enterprise Architect (ArchiMate) in Modeling Enterprise Architectures (1 day)
- Designing Embedded Systems with SysML (3 days)
Enterprise Architect tool is used in several other modeling related trainings, e.g. in the training program for system architects (10 days). MIF's customer specific tailored trainings are large part of its offerings.
ObjektDev is a specialist consulting, development and training provider, focused on improving efficiency throughout the software development lifecycle for organisations within the UK and central Europe.
As a Sparx Systems Authorised Training Partner, ObjektDev provides Enterprise Architect-specific training for Business Analysts, Requirements Experts, Architects, Developers and Testers within the Defence, Telecoms, Media and Financial sectors.
Because ObjektDev’s trainers are practising software consultants, the training draws on live-project experience, providing you with the skills and knowledge necessary to improve project efficiency and reduce risk.
ObjektDev currently offer the following training courses, either at your site or at its training centre in London:
- UML2.1 for Business Analysts with Enterprise Architect
- OOA/D for Developers with Enterprise Architect
- Design Patterns with Enterprise Architect
All ObjektDev’s courses are closed business-to-business and can therefore be easily tailored to meet your specific technologies and project requirements.
ObjektDev has worked with organisations such as BAE Systems, Virgin Group, BBC, BBned, Capita and GAM to assist in adopting Enterprise Architect to manage and trace requirements, develop software analysis and design best practise, generate code, tests and persistency schemas through training, consultancy, mentoring and bespoke plug-ins.
ObjektDev also develops bespoke Enterprise Architect plug-ins for its client base and innovative mission-critical components.
ObjektDev peut également procurer de la consultation, de la formation et du développement en français.
PivotPoint Technology Corp.
PivotPoint Technology is a software and systems engineering services company that specializes in Custom Model-Based Solutions for tough business and technical problems. PivotPoint supports open modeling standards and provides premium training, consulting, and tool customization services for clients in North America, Europe and Asia. PivotPoint has helped clients improve their system architectures and business processes in a wide range of industries ranging from aerospace-defense and automotive, to financial services and healthcare.
PivotPoint offers a wide-range of onsite and online training services customized for Enterprise Architect:
- Agile Architecture & Design: UML 2, SysML, ArchiMate 2
- Model-Based Systems Engineering (MBSE): SysML
- Business Process Modeling & Architecture: BPMN 2, UML 2, ArchiMate 2
- Enterprise Architecture Frameworks: DoDAF 2, UPDM 2, TOGAF
- Cybersecurity Architecture & Frameworks: UML 2, SysML, CyberML
PivotPoint can help you customize Enterprise Architect for your team and project:
- UML and SysML Profiles for domain specific modeling: Aerospace, Automotive, Medical Devices, Cybersecurity, etc.
- Documentation generation templates for Requirements, Architecture, and Design specifications
- Scripts to automate Requirements Validation and Verification (V&V)
- Scripts to check architecture and design integrity
Business Address: http://pivotpt.com/about/contact/
Countries of Operation: North America, Europe, Japan
Profesia offers Business Process Automation solutions, Software Engineering practices and IT Management consulting services. With over 12 years expertise in modeling techniques and software integration practices, Profesia can support large organizations in defining a BPM solution that enables the execution of Business Processes that are integrated with their back-end system.
- Enterprise Architect Courses
- Foundation: final goal is to progressively build a project using the base features of EA.
- Advanced: adds methodological and technical concepts to the Foundation Course, such as MDA, advanced code engineering, administration functions, EA automation interface and UML profile creation
- UML and MDA in practice
- Requirement analysis, Design Methodologies, Life-Cycle Management
- Software Testing
- Governing the project outsourcing
- System engineering modeling with SysML
- SQL and ERD modelling
- HL7 Foundation
- Component Based Development (CBD)
- Service Oriented Architectures (SOA)
Profesia offers personalized, technology-specific consulting services with Enterprise Architect such as Web Services development, MDA and model-to-model transformations. It also offers special tailored courses concerning Requirements Management, document generation customization, advanced usage of EA automation interface and UML profile creation.
Promity was founded in 2009 in Poland by experienced consultants from the IT sector. Company provides Advisory and IT services. Promity advisory services support an IT-enabled business transformation using methods, processes and tools from the following fields: enterprise architecture, project portfolio and program management, change management, software engineering and software development process. IT services are focused on Application Lifecycle Management solutions, Business Intelligence projects and dedicated application software development.
Training courses examples:
- Introduction to modelling with Sparx Systems Enterprise Architect
- Business modelling with UML and BPMN
- Using UML to design software in an architecture-centric approach
- Introduction to enterprise modelling using the ArchiMate
- Introduction to Enterprise Architecture
Promity also supports organisations in IT processes implementation with DevOps approach, using Sparx Systems Enterprise Architect. Promity is one of the first companies in Poland that has been a member of the forum ArchiMate® at The Open Group.
Snowflake Software is an award-winning provider of on-premise and cloud-based software solutions, consultancy and training for loading, managing and sharing data within the Aviation, Defence, and Data Provider markets.We have been delivering training and consultancy in using Enterprise Architect to develop data specifications based on the ISO/TC211 and OGC standards since 2001. Working with organisations across a wide range of markets, our trainers are industry experts who understand the challenges you face, with practical experience of data standards and modelling.
Standard or Customised Training
- Setting up Enterprise Architect to create domain models using UML,
- Automatically generating XML/GML Schema and supporting documentation, to
- Publishing data conforming to the data specification
We offer a range of training from primer to hands-on courses that will bring your skills up to the next level using latest industry best practice. We can also tailor training to meet specific business requirements using your own data and scenarios to gain added value.
Courses are held at our Southampton training centre or alternatively we can provide training at your site.
Email : email@example.com
Phone : +44 (0) 23 8023 8232
Address : Snowflake Software, Alleyn House,
23-27 Carlton Crescent, Southampton. SO15 2EU, UK
Sparx Systems - Central Europe
Sparx Systems Software GmbH are offering public training courses for Sparx Systems' Enterprise Architect in European cities or on customer sites. The minimum bundle consists of a two-day training course (16 hours) called “UML 2.1 with Enterprise Architect” for 6 to 10 trainees. The focus of the content can be optimized for project managers, analysts or developers, depending on your needs. A German training book is available, providing an introduction to UML 2.1 as well as a guideline “How to use Enterprise Architect”. These courses can be held in German or English at the customer’s discretion.
We also offer enhanced training courses that run up to five-days, supported by different trainers experienced in topics such as process optimization, code roundtrip engineering, and reporting template development. These courses include workshop sessions, where production examples provided by the customer are reviewed and optimized.
The Institute is a leading Belgian Company providing Courses and Consulting in Enterprise, Business, and Functional Analysis. The Institute has to-date performed many courses for private and government organisations s.a. Flemish government and Federal government of Belgian and The Netherlands.
The courses The Institute provides can be in Seminar, Classroom, Hands-on Labs, e-Learning or Blended Learning format. The Institute performs ex. Classroom and Blended Learning courses for the Karel de Grote Hogeschool in Belgium for their Bachelor students, as well for the Master students in de Haagse Hogeschool in The Netherlands.
Because all teachers of The Institute are consultants, the courses of The Institute are of a high quality and can be documented with real life cases of the country / environment of the Client(s).
As a consulting and IT firm, transentis has consistently specialized in business transformation. We help companies to explore their current situation and to design and implement visionary business models and processes. This also includes the optimal use of suitable IT solutions.
Business prototyping is the approach we use to help our customers deal with the complexity of such transformation projects. This approach enables us to create comprehensible blueprints of an enterprise and assess the impact of new business ideas. Read more about business prototyping on our blog at www.business-prototyping.com
transentis uses Enterprise Architect to model business models and organizations and map these onto (service-oriented) system architectures. We offer effective in-house Enterprise Architect training workshops for business modeling and enterprise architecture modeling. All trainings are provided in German or English.
Transition Technologies S.A.
Transition Technologies S.A. began operations in 1991. Since that time the goal of the company has been developing and providing customers with IT solutions of the highest standards.
Transition Technologies established the position of industry leader due to many years of experience in advanced projects, with 250 references from energy and industrial companies, based mainly in United States, Western Europe, Asia and Poland. Their solutions are scalable and adjusted to the growing needs of their customers. All of this is supported by well educated employees, who offer excellent know-how and consulting services.
Our goals are the following:
- Deliver high quality consulting services on time and to budget.
- Develop business solutions which satisfy our clients
- Document all processes and procedures of our implemented technologies
- Model Driven Architecture Approach as the main root for success (UML-centric design process with the help of Enterprise Architect)
Transition Technologies can provide assistance in the following disciplines:
- Requirements Management
- Business Modeling
- Testing & Bug Tracking
- Configuration Management
- Project Management
- Change Management
- Visual Modeling (UML & SysML)
- Improving Processes
- Customized Training
- Process Automation
- Tool Mentoring
The courses offered by our company teach UML modelling with Enterprise Architect in depth. We train our clientele to model business processes, which are then implemented in their companies to improve inner communication and information flow. We will assist your company move towards overall better functioning and effectiveness.
Offering IT consulting, services, and training solutions from 400 software engineers and consultants, Viseo has developed an expertise in web and object-oriented architectures (Java, JEE, .Net), mobile applications (Android, iPhone, HTML5...), agile project management, and modelling languages or notations (UML, SysML, BPMN2).
Viseo is an important Training organization in France with 35 certified trainers and 40 training sessions delivering training to approximately 1000 developers and consultants every year. Viseo provides Enterprise Architect training courses that help clients understand how to model business processes, functional architecture, how set up an effective collaborative work environment and how generate documentation.
Viseo helps companies using Enterprise Architect in their context, with a full range of services based on consulting and training.
Viseo est une société de conseil, de services et de formation, experte dans les architectures objet (Java, JEE, .Net) et web, les applications mobiles (Android, iPhone, HTML5...), les méthodes agiles, la modélisation (UML) et l'assistance à maitrise d'ouvrage (AMOA).
Viseo est un important organisme de formation en France avec 35 formateurs certifiés, 40 sessions de formation et près de 1000 développeurs et consultants formés chaque année. Viseo dispense des cours Enterprise Architect qui aident les clients à comprendre comment modéliser des processus d'entreprise, des architectures fonctionnelles, comment mettre en place un travail de collaboration efficace, comment générer des documents, ... La formation Enterprise Architect permet également une prise en main des fonctionnalités de l'outil très complète pour une modéliser de façon la plus efficace.
Viseo permet aux entreprises d'utiliser Enterprise Architect dans leur contexte, avec une gamme complète de services basés sur la consultation et des formations.
As an official Authorized Training Partner of Sparx Systems, we offer public and in-house training for Enterprise Architect. Our training staff has more than 15 years experience in OOA and OOD, and will demonstrate how to effectively use Enterprise Architect in your development environment.
In our basic course, Introduction to UML with Sparx Systems’ Enterprise Architect, we guide you through the following topics:
- Overview of Enterprise Architect
- Create Business Processes
- Derive requirements
- Define use cases
- Structure and behaviour diagrams
- Code generation and reverse engineering
- Debug and create sequence diagrams from code
- Generate model documentation
- Team development
Upon completion of the course, you will be familiar with all Enterprise Architect has to offer.
If you have special requirements, we can adapt our training to suit your needs. Please contact us for more details and special offers.