Main View - Diagram
When a diagram is selected, the Main View content area displays the entire diagram as a single image. As an example, this is the default diagram in the EAExample model:
Objects on the diagram are selectable and, based on the object type and if the 'Properties View' is visible, will behave slightly differently.
The behavior when the 'Properties View' is not visible:
- Packages: opens the select Package in the Object View mode
- Diagrams: opens the selected diagram image
- Elements: opens the selected element in the Main View
- Hyperlinks to external URLs: navigates away from WebEA and loads the external URL
The behavior when the 'Properties View' is visible:
- Packages: main properties are displayed in the 'Properties View'
- Diagrams: main properties are displayed in the 'Properties View'
- Elements: main properties are displayed in the 'Properties View'
- Hyperlinks: navigate to link target
- To open the properties of a diagram while viewing the diagram image click the button in the Navigation bar