Please note : This help page is not for the latest version of Enterprise Architect. The latest help can be found here.
Installing Enterprise Architect Under Linux or macOS
Using Wine, it is possible to install and run Enterprise Architect on Debian-based Linux systems, such as Ubuntu and Linux Mint, as well as on macOS systems.
Information relating to installation and use of specific products on different platforms can be found in these topics:
- Installing Enterprise Architect under Linux
- Installing Enterprise Architect under macOS
- Installing Jet 4 (for accessing Unicode enabled EAP files)
- Enabling ODBC access to DBMS model repositories
- Using Enterprise Architect's Visual Execution Analyzer (VEA) with Wine
- Installing Enterprise Architect Add-Ins using Wine
- Configuring the MDG Link for Eclipse Add-In using Wine
- Configuring Subversion for Enterprise Architect using Wine
- Configuring Enterprise Architect's Cloud Server using Wine