Release 15.2, Build 1557
Scroll through these items to review the changes that have been made in Enterprise Architect for this released build.
None of these changes have resulted in updates to the Enterprise Architect User Guide.
- Improved conformance with the UML Specification for some Action types
- Restored the previous behavior for showing types and compartments for SysML diagrams, to prevent layout changes
- Corrected the issues when closing the Operations or Receptions pages of the Features dialog from a Sequence Message
- User Login length is now detected correctly during Project Transfers
- Updated the default EA Schema to support longer Login Names
- Corrected the drawing of exposed interfaces where, under specific situations, they might appear detached from the parent element when the parent is not a Port