Tagged Value Types
When you are working with Tagged Values, you can create your own, custom, Tagged Values based on predefined, system-provided Tagged Value Types. With these, you can create:
- Tagged Values that are complex and based on predefined types, with or without tag filters
- Structured Tagged Values that are composite, containing other Tagged Values
- Tagged Values that return values from the various reference data tables
- Masked Tagged Values that insert user-provided data into a text string such as line of prompts or field names
By adding Tagged Values of any type to a Stereotype element in a Profile, you can define additional meta-information for the way in which a modeling element appears and behaves in a Technology. The Tagged Values are identified by attributes of the Stereotype element.
- You can transport Tagged Value Type definitions between models, using the 'Settings > Model > Transfer > Export Reference Data' and 'Import Reference Data' ribbon options; Tagged Value Types are exported as Property Types