Sparx Systems Forum
Enterprise Architect => Bugs and Issues => Topic started by: Doug Blake on May 31, 2012, 07:10:09 pm
-
I am using EA with TFS version control. My colleague had checked out a package and locked a diagram, then later checked it back in again. Later still, I come along and check out the package but I cant edit the diagram because its locked.
A quick discussion ensues and we decide for me to undo the checkout so he can check it out and unlock the diagram.
My attempt to undo the checkout has EA complaining that it cant delete the diagram. WT* ????? If I had made no changes, why the warning.
Project browser then shows that I still have the package checked out. I'm getting twitchy because TFS says I dont. My colleague then is able to check out the package, unlock the diagram and check it back in again.
Back to me, I click on the package and EA finally says, someone else has been sniffing, press OK to refresh my view. Voila, everything back in order.
So is there a bug here or what?
-
Yeah, that sometimes happens. I think it has something to do with local caching of info.
That's why they have added the Synchronise with VC provider option, just in case EA and the VC provider get out of sync.
Geert