Sparx Systems Forum

Enterprise Architect => Bugs and Issues => Topic started by: Skippy on June 27, 2012, 02:56:39 am

Title: Making 'help' legible
Post by: Skippy on June 27, 2012, 02:56:39 am
For those other people who have been struggling trying to read the tiny font used in the 'help' pages I have found a simple (obvious) solution.

The 'help' facility uses IE.  Go to Options>Internet Options>General>Accessibility>Ignore font sizes specified on web pages

This makes the text legible so that it fills most of the monitor rather than being squashed into one end of it.

Second, some of those things which are not explained in the 'help' are covered in the download 'UML Directory'.

Title: Re: Making 'help' legible
Post by: Geert Bellekens on June 28, 2012, 03:46:25 pm
I've worked on a number of different EA versions and pc's, but I've never had this "tiny font" issue before.

Geert
Title: Re: Making 'help' legible
Post by: Skippy on July 12, 2012, 08:03:11 pm
Judging from your photo, you're at least twenty years younger than I am.  This could be the reason why you can manage the smaller fonts but I can't!
Title: Re: Making 'help' legible
Post by: Geert Bellekens on July 12, 2012, 08:24:18 pm
 ;D