Sparx Systems Forum

Enterprise Architect => Bugs and Issues => Topic started by: crode on August 03, 2012, 06:32:04 pm

Title: Comprehensive guide to shape scripts
Post by: crode on August 03, 2012, 06:32:04 pm
Is there a comprehensive guide to shape scripting?
I am newbie in that area and currently struggling with the notion of paths and with apparent differences between the arc and arcto drawing command.
Of course I have looked at all help material available in EA, but that does not help.
Title: Re: Comprehensive guide to shape scripts
Post by: Eve on August 06, 2012, 08:12:56 am
There isn't anything further than what's in the help.

ArcTo is an arc but a line is drawn to the start point which keeps a path as a continuous line.
Title: Re: Comprehensive guide to shape scripts
Post by: edbridge on November 03, 2012, 03:21:33 am
I would agree that the shapescript capability would be a prime area for more complete documentation. Days of trial and error brought insight, though I'm still not very comfortable with it. Perhaps some enterprising soul would take this on?