Sparx Systems Forum
Enterprise Architect => Bugs and Issues => Topic started by: volenin on May 28, 2013, 07:52:05 am
-
Hi. I'm selecting a number of 'Packages' in the project browser. Now, from within the JavaScript I'm trying to get the selected objects. The API call that I thought should return them (Repository.GetTreeSelectedElements()) returns empty collection.
Upon investigation, it turned out that the API call above returns only the 'elements' of ObjectType 'otElement' (4) and there is no API to get _multiple_ selected packages. The call Repository.GetTreeSelectedObject() does return any selected element (including that of otPackage type), but can't return Collections of packages.
Is it a bug of GetTreeSelectedElements implementation? Or we are just missing this particular API (smth like GetTreeSelectedObjects() - with 's' at the end).
This is fairly big issue - as of now I can't find a reasonable way to refer to multiple selected packages.
Vlad
-
Vlad,
It may very well be a missing feature.
The only thing you can do is ask for it in a Feature Request (http://www.sparxsystems.com/support/feature_request.html), and hope for the best.
Geert