Sparx Systems Forum
Enterprise Architect => Bugs and Issues => Topic started by: poiqwepoi on November 22, 2014, 04:31:49 am
-
I set up a postgresql repository. The database and table creation went without problem.
I configured the ODBC data source which also went fine. The test connection works fine. I did set up all the options as specified on this page
http://www.sparxsystems.com/enterprise_architect_user_guide/8.0/projects_and_teams/setupapostgresqlodbcdriver.html
Now when I go into project transfer, I select ffile to dbms.
When I get to the datalink properties, I select the datasource I created and as soon as I click the "initial catalog to use" Drop down or test connection button, I get the following error:
Microsoft Data Link Error: Test connection failed because of an error in initializing provider. Unspecified error
Any help with that?
Thank you!
-
Nevermind, :)
I found the source of my problem. I needed to leave blank the username and password fields.
It works now.