Sparx Systems Forum

Enterprise Architect => Bugs and Issues => Topic started by: sdavie76 on May 30, 2015, 01:11:59 am

Title: HTML Reports
Post by: sdavie76 on May 30, 2015, 01:11:59 am
When I view the generated HTML reports ,  I get the following message

"It appears that you may have Javascript disabled."

Javascript is enabled on my browser.

How do I fix this ,  I'm using EA v10.
Title: Re: HTML Reports
Post by: Doubled on May 30, 2015, 03:30:05 am
If you open the generated html pages in Internet explorer you will get a warning instead of an error message and you will be able to see the generated pages. All other broswers that I'm familar with will give an error message.

For all these browsers (e.g. chorme, firefox) you will only be able to view the content when you publish it to a web server instead of a local/network folder.