Sparx Systems Forum

Enterprise Architect => General Board => Topic started by: ctaylor on September 25, 2003, 10:14:47 am

Title: Back ground when you copy an image from EA trial.
Post by: ctaylor on September 25, 2003, 10:14:47 am
Hello,

I have a quick question about coping an image out of EA trial.  When I select a group of objects in EA and select the add to clipboard option and then past the image into word I see that there is a background image of the repeating characters.  Is this because I have the trial version and when I upgrade it will not be there?  When I print I get the same background image.

Thanks

Title: Re: Back ground when you copy an image from EA tri
Post by: jvogt on September 25, 2003, 10:29:57 am
The "watermark" is removed when you purchase EA and get the registered version.

Regards,
Jesse
Title: Re: Back ground when you copy an image from EA tri
Post by: ctaylor on September 25, 2003, 10:48:56 am
Thanks that was what I thought but just wanted to make sure.  :)