Sparx Systems Forum

Enterprise Architect => General Board => Topic started by: flyingrobots on December 19, 2003, 03:12:29 pm

Title: Moving things around is slow
Post by: flyingrobots on December 19, 2003, 03:12:29 pm
I love this product...(ok...here it comes...)...but...moving objects around on the drawing sheet is really slow.  I have a Data Model that has a number of tables and relationships.

Is there something I can turn off that will make it speedier?  Even scrolling the diagram is slow.

I am using a 3 ghz machine with a ATI dual head card.

Ideas?

Thanks
Kevin
Title: Re: Moving things around is slow
Post by: Englisito on January 16, 2004, 12:57:23 am
I found if I switched on "Objects Snap to Grid" (Tools-Options, Diagram Behavour) then everything went realy slow.

Switch it off and see if things are better.
Title: Re: Moving things around is slow
Post by: flyingrobots on January 16, 2004, 05:22:29 am
 :D Thanks!  That works great!

Kevin