Sparx Systems Forum
Enterprise Architect => General Board => Topic started by: MichaelHanson on April 27, 2004, 12:20:33 pm
-
Been trying to get this feature to work since it appeared in the Generate DDL dialog.
Can anyone tell me how to get this to work because naming tables to include the owner name is irritating because it makes more work and generates code that has to be modified
-
Go to the Tags tab in the Table Properties dialog. Enter "owner" in the Tag: field, and "ownername" in the Value: field (without the double quotes).
-
Great, thanks for that.
Can you enlighten me as to the use of the Table Space textbox on the Details tab of a Table property sheet
Mike
-
Interesting results with this feature.
Have added the tag "owner" to each table with a value of "dbo".
Now if I use a Generate DDL command directly on an individual table in my model the owner is generated correctly.
But if I select the package containing my data model in the Project Explorer and choose Generate DDL from the toobar, set the Generate Table Owner option on and Generate the Tag is ignored and no owner is generated. This happens whether I choose to generate a single file or one for each table.
Strange, I will report this as a bug using the relevant feature from the Sparx site