Sparx Systems Forum

Enterprise Architect => General Board => Topic started by: mamomuc on September 30, 2004, 09:29:15 am

Title: copying dependency between diagrams - visible only
Post by: mamomuc on September 30, 2004, 09:29:15 am
Hi there,

I copy in diagram a a dependency to diagram b (with the related classes). In diagram b no dependency is visible (the classes are visible). If I check the visbility in diagram a, I can set the visibility of the dependency in diagram b. But there is no change in diagram b.
Is there a way to make the dependency in diagram b visible?

Cheers
Markus
Title: Re: copying dependency between diagrams - visible
Post by: thomaskilian on September 30, 2004, 11:15:26 am
Locate it in the Relations frame (by selecting one of the associated elements). Right click there and click Show Relation.
Title: Re: copying dependency between diagrams - visible
Post by: mamomuc on October 01, 2004, 12:28:53 am
Hi Thomas,

I tried it already. If I right click on the relation within the relation frame no entry show relation is visible.
Only the entries for the associated elements and delete connector is contained.

Markus

Title: Re: copying dependency between diagrams - visible
Post by: thomaskilian on October 01, 2004, 03:42:57 am
I tried with several associations - all worked fine. Maybe an EA version issue (I use the latest).