Sparx Systems Forum

Enterprise Architect => General Board => Topic started by: Christiaan on January 09, 2005, 07:51:29 am

Title: delete multi-select
Post by: Christiaan on January 09, 2005, 07:51:29 am
Hi all,
how do I delete multi-selected items in EA 4.5. If I multi-select them, and want to popup the menu which contains delete (rightclick project view) the selection disappears.

kind regards,
Christiaan
Title: Re: delete multi-select
Post by: Martin Terreni on January 09, 2005, 12:59:02 pm
As far as I've tried I dont hitnk it is posible (but then I might be wronge too ;) )
Title: Re: delete multi-select
Post by: KP on January 09, 2005, 02:25:20 pm
I'm afraid there's no context menu for multi-selected items in the Project View yet - one day...

Until then, Ctrl+Delete is the way to go.
Title: Re: delete multi-select
Post by: sargasso on January 09, 2005, 03:54:07 pm
Create a temporary diagram.
Muilti-select your items and drag them to the diagram
Select all the elements in the diagram
Hit Ctl-Del

hth
bruce
Title: Re: delete multi-select
Post by: thomaskilian on January 10, 2005, 12:21:48 am
That's nice Bruce. The way you do it suppresses the confirmation dialog. Alternatively to dragging elements to a diagram you can use a temporary package. Drag the elements there and ctrl-del them. This also saves "graphical overhead"  ;)