Sparx Systems Forum

Enterprise Architect => General Board => Topic started by: gschultz on March 24, 2005, 02:24:47 pm

Title: Viewing Class Diagram Dependencies
Post by: gschultz on March 24, 2005, 02:24:47 pm
I have imported a java package. During the import I could see the classes being created and rendered. Now that the import is complete, how do I see the class diagrams and there relationships?  

I can't find it anywhere>

TIA,
Greg
Title: Re: Viewing Class Diagram Dependencies
Post by: Bruno.Cossi on March 24, 2005, 02:52:06 pm
Hi,

can you see all the classes in the Project View? You can simply create a Class Diagram and drag the classes you want onto the diagram. The relationships between them will show up. You can also drag one class onto the diagram, right click it and select the option "Insert Related Elements".
For a quick look of what are the dependencies between classes, you can just go to classes properties (double click, or right-click and select Properties) and click on the tab Link.

Hope this helps!

Bruno


Quote
I have imported a java package. During the import I could see the classes being created and rendered. Now that the import is complete, how do I see the class diagrams and there relationships?  

I can't find it anywhere>

TIA,
Greg

Title: Re: Viewing Class Diagram Dependencies
Post by: thomaskilian on March 29, 2005, 01:30:18 am
Hi Greg,
try to locate one of the classes generated (use ctrl-f, type the class name, search and use locate in browser button). You will likely find the class diagram nearby.