Sparx Systems Forum

Enterprise Architect => General Board => Topic started by: Goarnisson on June 22, 2005, 02:02:44 am

Title: EA - Export Configuration Item
Post by: Goarnisson on June 22, 2005, 02:02:44 am
Hy !

I want to know if it's possible to export Data defined in Configuration Menu (People, General Type...)
in order to reuse "Team project" or "Client Team" for example.
I know it will be possible to take informations directly in
DataBase (Access, SQL Server or other) but if there's an option in UML Tools I think it's better.
I see and use export in XML files when I defined UML Profile but don't see anything about exporting
Configuration Item I have defined.
Export in XML ? in CSV ?

Someone meets same issue ?


Thanks for answers

Guillaume Goarnisson
Title: Re: EA - Export Configuration Item
Post by: thomaskilian on June 22, 2005, 03:02:54 am
Tools; Export Reference Data
Title: Re: EA - Export Configuration Item
Post by: Goarnisson on June 22, 2005, 05:45:16 am
Ok. Thanks.

Guillaume