Sparx Systems Forum

Enterprise Architect => General Board => Topic started by: Mabb on June 21, 2005, 05:51:22 pm

Title: Version Control with Subversion?
Post by: Mabb on June 21, 2005, 05:51:22 pm
Is it possible to use subversion instead of CVS for version control?

thanks in advance
Title: Re: Version Control with Subversion?
Post by: thomaskilian on June 22, 2005, 01:21:00 am
Not yet.  I'd also like to have. Pretty sure Sparx is working on  it but I can't remeber any confirmation on that.
Title: Re: Version Control with Subversion?
Post by: Goarnisson on June 22, 2005, 02:07:21 am
There's already discussion on Subversion topic...

http://www.sparxsystems.com.au/cgi-bin/yabb/YaBB.pl?board=general;action=display;num=1116576327;start=0#0


Until now, No support for Subversion in EA.
But it will come... Everybody seems to ask for it

Guillaume Goarnisson
Title: Re: Version Control with Subversion?
Post by: wsargent on June 22, 2005, 10:23:56 am
Me three.
Title: Re: Version Control with Subversion?
Post by: sargasso on June 22, 2005, 04:59:26 pm
Quote
Is it possible to use subversion instead of CVS for version control?


Yes, but not for EA.    ;D ;D ;D

(I had to restrain myself the other day.....)

bruce
Title: Re: Version Control with Subversion?
Post by: Mabb on June 22, 2005, 05:00:44 pm
I guess I had that one coming :-)