Sparx Systems Forum

Enterprise Architect => General Board => Topic started by: benkaos on August 30, 2005, 04:24:30 pm

Title: Reference to undeclared namespace prefix?
Post by: benkaos on August 30, 2005, 04:24:30 pm
Hey everyone, I'm having a bit of trouble exporting packages to XML files. After fixing a different problem yesterday with exporting, I thought it was all fixed until I tried again today and got a different error.

I've got about 20 different EAP files with a few diagrams in each that I want to import into one central file. I go to export the package, set the file name for the XML, click Export and I get an error message:

Error:
Code=0xc00ce01d
Source=Line: ; Char: 1
Error Description = Reference to undeclared namespace prefix: 'UML'

After I click OK i get an error about a serious problem, and I click OK again. I've looked around the net and the forums here and I couldn't find any help. The error description doesn't help at all.

Anyone have any ideas on what I can do to fix it?
Title: Re: Reference to undeclared namespace prefix?
Post by: thomaskilian on August 31, 2005, 03:33:06 am
Try opening the XML in your browser/XML editor. Also have a look in the .dtd and make sure it's okay. If the problem persists you should contact Sparx support.