Sparx Systems Forum

Enterprise Architect => General Board => Topic started by: mdale on October 18, 2005, 08:47:16 am

Title: Purchasing -How do I order CD
Post by: mdale on October 18, 2005, 08:47:16 am
The web page says to use the Share-it link but when I fill out the form there is no place (that i see) to chose a CD.  The price calculates for just a license.  This is holding up our placing our order.
Thanks,
Title: Re: Purchasing -How do I order CD
Post by: Oliver Michalski on October 18, 2005, 09:11:03 am
Hi,

The CD is position 2 in the order (called CD on Demand)

Oliver  ;)
Title: Re: Purchasing -How do I order CD
Post by: thomaskilian on October 19, 2005, 07:10:52 am
Do you actually care for a CD? Download is definitely faster and you always have the latest release.
Title: Re: Purchasing -How do I order CD
Post by: SF_lt on October 20, 2005, 11:56:02 am
... but he'll have something existing, real, material thing, which you can touch & etc   ;)

it's a choice of preference
Title: Re: Purchasing -How do I order CD
Post by: thomaskilian on October 20, 2005, 02:50:45 pm
And what's on the Hard Disk? SOFTware ;D