Sparx Systems Forum
Enterprise Architect => General Board => Topic started by: Tonu on January 10, 2006, 03:24:11 am
-
Is tere any way to get all elements contained in a diagram to a single section in an rtf document?
We have requirements sperad in several packages. Different roles have different views to those requirements, each described by and diagram. What I would like to have is a document for each role describing all requirements of this role (regardless of the package where the requirements are).
Role (actor) and requirement are connected by dependency. Each role has its own diagram containing all roles.
Can anyone suggest a way to get descriptions of all requirements into a single document?
Thank you
Tonu
-
Hi,
You can use Automations - see help EA.
In my office, I make a little program,
which create .doc document with own contents.
that is based on diagram contents.
Pavel
-
Despite the forthcoming flames I recommend to create RTF rather than DOC (since that's what I do). Alternatively HTML creation would be a suggestion since this can be interpreted by word processing programs.