Sparx Systems Forum
Enterprise Architect => Automation Interface, Add-Ins and Tools => Topic started by: thomaskilian on December 06, 2007, 08:26:48 am
-
Hi,
according to the documentation Created and Modified are both Read/Write. However, when changing these values EA does not seem to overwrite the contents. It just keeps the time stamp as of the effective moment. I will report that as bug too.
Here's the code:
my $cc = $pk->Elements->AddNew ("test", "Component");
my $var = Variant(VT_DATE, "12.12.1990 12:12:12");
$cc->{Created} = $var;
$cc->{Modified} = $var;
$cc->Update;
P.S. I remember from a far away past some option to allow manual change of dates. But I could not find that.
-
I stumbled over this just the other day, and kept puzzling over whether it had moved.
Tools | Options | Diagram; its named Allow change of Created Date.
-
Ah yes. There it is. Why is it in Diagram ??? Sparxians, when will you find the time to make a CLEAN option page. The current layout resembles so much my desktop :P
However, it didn't change anything setting that option.
-
...
However, it didn't change anything setting that option.
Which (sadly) resembles my desktop... :'(
-
Got a reply from Sparx: It's a known bug. No ETA :(