Sparx Systems Forum

Enterprise Architect => General Board => Topic started by: svd on July 17, 2006, 03:13:30 am

Title: Word addin: doesn't work with tables
Post by: svd on July 17, 2006, 03:13:30 am
Hello,

I've just downloaded RaQuest 2.3 build 34.
I'm trying to use word addin to register requirements from word document in RaQuest. I can see "register to RaQuest" context menu item when I select a normal text in the word document. But this menu item does not appear if I select text inside table cell.
Moreover, I'd prefer word addin could register at least two cells from the table: one cell as summary, and other as details.
Title: Re: Word addin: doesn't work with tables
Post by: Takeshi K on July 17, 2006, 09:44:08 pm
Hello svd,

Our RaQuest developer said that in next build of RaQuest
he can change the Add-in as you expect.
(Menu problem and behavior when selecting cells.)

Please wait for a while.
Thank you for your advices.

--
t-kouno
Title: Re: Word addin: doesn't work with tables
Post by: Graham_Moir on July 18, 2006, 02:16:28 am
FYI - While it may not work with tables/cells yet,  Raquest will populate the summary and detail fields if you select 2 Word paragraphs.  First para goes to the summary and the second to the detail field.
Title: Re: Word addin: doesn't work with tables
Post by: Takeshi K on August 08, 2006, 06:56:41 pm
Hello svd,

Yesterday we released build 035, and you can use as
you want with this newest build.

Please try and tell me if you have any more trouble.

--
t-kouno