Sparx Systems Forum

Enterprise Architect => General Board => Topic started by: erixon on September 22, 2006, 10:51:53 am

Title: Can tagged values be included in csv import?
Post by: erixon on September 22, 2006, 10:51:53 am
Is there a way to add Tagged Values to the CSV Import File Specification?
Title: Re: Can tagged values be included in csv import?
Post by: Dave_Bullet on September 26, 2006, 02:42:19 pm
Short answer is no.

The way I bulk import tagged values is via SQL.  If you are interested in this method, I could post some SQL scripts to get you started....

Cheers,
David.
Title: Re: Can tagged values be included in csv import?
Post by: «Midnight» on September 26, 2006, 04:21:49 pm
Dave,

I'm certainly interested if nobody else is.

David
Title: Re: Can tagged values be included in csv import?
Post by: Paolo F Cantoni on September 26, 2006, 04:44:37 pm
Quote
Dave,

I'm certainly interested if nobody else is.

David
Likewise...

Paolo
Title: Re: Can tagged values be included in csv import?
Post by: erixon on September 27, 2006, 07:24:22 am
Examples would be great!  Thanks.