Sparx Systems Forum

Enterprise Architect => General Board => Topic started by: manobill on April 26, 2007, 11:40:03 am

Title: How to create test cases with multiple scenarios
Post by: manobill on April 26, 2007, 11:40:03 am
Hello,

I have the following problems when trying to create test cases on EA:

1- When a test case has multiple scenarios, how can I group them properly? (ex: I have a test case called "Print Report". This test case have the scenarios "Print Report without filtering data", "Print Report selecting only basic filters" and "Print Report selecting all available filters")

2- If I want to identify Input versus Output, how can I do this on a way that testers can easily identify the right outputs for every group of inputs (like an Input/Output table or something, just to see the information side by side)?

ex: on scenario "Print Report selecting only basic filters" I will write the test scenario based on the following table:

Input: 1)Open report screen
Output: 2) Show report screen
Input: 3) Type a name on the "Name" filter
Input: 4) Press button "Filter"
Output: 5) Report is shown based on the name filtered

Thanks,
Gabriel