Sparx Systems Forum

Enterprise Architect => Automation Interface, Add-Ins and Tools => Topic started by: TLC on March 28, 2008, 09:02:06 pm

Title: Problem with Numbering in RTF Generation
Post by: TLC on March 28, 2008, 09:02:06 pm
 :-/ Can anyone help me with the problem I faced below:

I tried to generate document based on the template I come out with, but faced following:

1. Incorrect Numbering in Heading 3
Instead of 1.2.1, the generated doc gave me 1.2.1.1.1

2. Wrong font format in Heading 3
Should be Arial font type, it gaves unknown font type

I have uploaded the screenshots to illustrate the problems.  :(

(http://img214.imageshack.us/img214/1007/screenazl8.th.jpg) (http://img214.imageshack.us/my.php?image=screenazl8.jpg)

(http://img183.imageshack.us/img183/3563/screenbvb6.th.jpg) (http://img183.imageshack.us/my.php?image=screenbvb6.jpg)
Title: Re: Problem with Numbering in RTF Generation
Post by: Eve on April 01, 2008, 08:21:10 am
My guess is that both of these will be template issues, but I can't tell more than that.  Have a look at your template with the list styles, if you can't work it out I'd recommend sending an email to sparx support including your templates and what you're expecting to see.