Sparx Systems Forum

Enterprise Architect => General Board => Topic started by: Lubos Kresta on September 30, 2008, 04:43:30 pm

Title: Content to "Run by"/"Checked by" in "Testing" pane
Post by: Lubos Kresta on September 30, 2008, 04:43:30 pm
Hi,

I guess this is probably dummy, but I'm unable to figure out how to add content to aforementioned dropdowns (names of testers). I have set of scenarios, but I don't see any content in dropdowns for any of these scenarios :-/.

Thanks,
LK
Title: Re: Content to "Run by"/"Checked by" in "Testing"
Post by: KP on September 30, 2008, 04:50:31 pm
Go to "Settings > People" and enter names on the "Project Author(s)" tab...

HTH
Title: Re: Content to "Run by"/"Checked by" i
Post by: RoyC on September 30, 2008, 04:57:04 pm
These fields are derived from your development team staff list, which you define by selecting Settings | People and choosing the Project Authors tab on the People dialog.

If this does not help you, please reply and I'll provide more detail tomorrow.

EDIT: Darn! Neil snuck in just ahead of me!
Title: Re: Content to "Run by"/"Checked by" in "Testing"
Post by: Lubos Kresta on September 30, 2008, 05:17:12 pm
Thanks, gentlemen, it works now :).

LK