Sparx Systems Forum
Enterprise Architect => General Board => Topic started by: ukmtk on January 16, 2009, 09:34:54 pm
-
Suppose I import a whole load of Java code into EA.
Is there a view that allows me to see dependencies between packages rather than classes?
-
I'm after the same, but for C# assemblies. I've created one manually for part of the system using Reflector (project references not dependable) but it would be great for such a useful overview diagram to be automated. (Sorry Java folks for sneaking into this forum, but this is probably a language agnostic issue ;) )
-
EA doesn't create dependencies between packages when reverse engineering.
The easiest way you could do this would be to use automation to loop over the contents of packages looking for links to classes in other packages. Then add the packages to the diagram (Package.Element) and add the dependency between them.
-
Thanks Simon, will try that.