Sparx Systems Forum
Enterprise Architect => General Board => Topic started by: Henrique Narciso on July 10, 2009, 06:55:34 pm
-
Hello,
in the glossary window how can we add a Glossary type besides the ones already present ( Business, Technical ) ?
Is there a table in the database, or any menu option, where I can alter these two types? or are they hardcoded?
Thanks in advance!
-
No.
I've asked for this as a feature request (twice I think) with no response whatsoever from Sparx.
If you - and any other uses who would value this - make feature requests as well this might gain priority for future inclusion.
I am not talking about posting to the suggestions section of the forum (though that too is a good idea). If you want to make the request to Sparx use the Feature Request link near the bottom of any forum page. If you do post to the forum on the same subject, include a link to the forum thread (this one for example) in your feature request.
David