Sparx Systems Forum

Enterprise Architect => General Board => Topic started by: Mike Dorey on January 28, 2009, 11:58:16 pm

Title: Process boxes with 3 compartments?
Post by: Mike Dorey on January 28, 2009, 11:58:16 pm
Hi all

I am trying to create a diagram which contains process boxes with 3  compartments in them.  The first one would be the team carrying out the process, the middle one would be a brief description of the process including a unique ID, and bottom would be the name of the system where they are performing it.

E.g.

-----------------
Logistics Team
-----------------
1.1.2.6 Order
enters work pool
-----------------
Order System
-----------------

Does anyone know of a good way of doing this?   I was hoping to modify something in UML Activity or BPMN diagrams but I havent found a good solution yet.  Is there any way of making extra compartments available?

Thanks!






Title: Re: Process boxes with 3 compartments?
Post by: Takeshi K on January 29, 2009, 07:05:23 pm
The Add-in event 'EA_QueryAvailableCompartments' may be available.
(You need to create an Add-in to show your original compartment)
To know detail, see the help file.

If each compartment is simple, ShapeScript is useful.

Hope this helps,
Title: Re: Process boxes with 3 compartments?
Post by: neuron on January 25, 2010, 08:19:55 pm
Hi,

how can I print compartment value in shapescript ?

neuron
Title: Re: Process boxes with 3 compartments?
Post by: Dima on January 27, 2010, 06:53:30 am
using: print("<insert property name here>")