Sparx Systems Forum

Enterprise Architect => General Board => Topic started by: zyx on February 22, 2010, 11:23:50 am

Title: Messages in sequence diagram
Post by: zyx on February 22, 2010, 11:23:50 am
Hello,

   Again I apologize for my bad english... I am trying the new version of EA and when I do a return message returning data (not calling a method), EA puts a "()" on the end. How I can change it?
Title: Re: Messages in sequence diagram
Post by: Aaron B on February 22, 2010, 12:13:28 pm
Open the properties for your sequence diagram, select the Features tab, enable "Suppress Brackets for Operations Without Parameters".  For more information on this option, see:
http://www.sparxsystems.com/uml_tool_guide/modeling_with_uml/appearance_options_feat.html
Title: Re: Messages in sequence diagram
Post by: zyx on February 22, 2010, 12:28:00 pm
Well, it works... But now the methods called loosed the brackets... Its necessary now to put the parameters? Some methods will be too larges...