Sparx Systems Forum

Enterprise Architect => General Board => Topic started by: Thelonius on May 25, 2010, 07:28:53 pm

Title: Diagram Filters
Post by: Thelonius on May 25, 2010, 07:28:53 pm
Hi Guys

Trying to figure out how Diagram Filters works. I understand the simple tests, and can get them to work. I think Diagram Filters could potentially be useful. However, playing around with the "One Of" test for a Diagram Filter - I may have stumbled over my own ignorance or maybe even a minor bug?

Demo of what I've done - and can't get to work - at:

http://www.thelonius.com.au/EA-Diagram-Filters/

Hopefully the pictures will explain and show what I'm doing ... and trying to do ...  :)
Title: Re: Diagram Filters
Post by: Eve on May 26, 2010, 08:21:24 am
'One Of' - Field matches one of these values exactly.
'Contains' - Field includes the specified text.

You want contains.