Sparx Systems Forum

Enterprise Architect => General Board => Topic started by: paulofr on October 22, 2010, 10:06:31 pm

Title: Data Modelling
Post by: paulofr on October 22, 2010, 10:06:31 pm
hi everyone!
I have a data diagram with many many many tables... but a want to select one diagram and apresent this diagram only wity your relationships... it's possible?

thanks a lot!
Title: Re: Data Modelling
Post by: Geert Bellekens on October 22, 2010, 10:09:39 pm
Paulo,

I don't understand. Could you try to explain in more detail? (try in your native language maybe, there's bound to be someone here who can translate)

Geert
Title: Re: Data Modelling
Post by: KP on October 25, 2010, 09:05:38 am
I might understand. Try this: create a new diagram, drop the table you want to show from the project browser onto the diagram, then right-click the table and select "Add > Related Elements".