Sparx Systems Forum

Enterprise Architect => General Board => Topic started by: catriona on October 28, 2010, 07:44:04 pm

Title: Mapping UI widgets to associated class attributes
Post by: catriona on October 28, 2010, 07:44:04 pm
Hi,

Can anyone help explain how I can do the above?

I have developed a pretty complex logical class model. The associated application has screens that do not directly map 1to1 to the classes. I would therefore like to be able to link each widget with its associated field and then produce a report for the developers. My logical diagram also contains tagged values that describe the business rules for each attribute so I'd like this info to be reproduced on the report alongside the attribute name.

Can anyone help? I feel sure there must be some way of achieving this in EA as I can't be the only person trying to do it! :)

Thanks in advance.
Title: Re: Mapping UI widgets to associated class attribu
Post by: Geert Bellekens on October 28, 2010, 10:08:16 pm
You could add a tagged value of type RefGUID limited to Attributes.

Geert