Sparx Systems Forum

Enterprise Architect => General Board => Topic started by: jdavid on November 08, 2011, 05:27:27 am

Title: Import Source Directory - Error Parsing
Post by: jdavid on November 08, 2011, 05:27:27 am
I am trying to import a C# Solution into EA. I get most of the files, but I do get somme errors as defined below:


There was an error parsing C:\EPDev\SoftDev\MvcThree\Interface\Controllers\MVC\CarouselController.cs on line 436.  Unexpected symbol: =      

in the code, it looks like this:
private void HandleSearch(string theSearchTerm, string theDb, string theSort=null)

Any suggestions. I am using EA Version 8, and the code is C# .Net 4.0

Title: Re: Import Source Directory - Error Parsing
Post by: Eve on November 08, 2011, 08:32:53 am
You'll have to update EA to use it with C# 4. I'm not sure if the version you are using was released before C# 4, but it is definitely before we added support for it.