Sparx Systems Forum

Enterprise Architect => General Board => Topic started by: Guillaume on December 16, 2011, 11:25:19 pm

Title: Use case structured scenarios : activity name
Post by: Guillaume on December 16, 2011, 11:25:19 pm
Hi

I created my scenario in a use case, detailling each step though the structured scenario tab. I then generate the activity diagram (which I update/synchronise as I update the scenario, so far so good .
Only down side is that I have to manually rename the name of the activity generate since the name used is meaningless. Instead could EA be tweaked so the activity and the activity diagram are named after the scenario? This would be useful as we specify more and more scenarios under a use case.

Should it be logged as a feature request?

thanks
Title: Re: Use case structured scenarios : activity name
Post by: qwerty on December 16, 2011, 11:38:24 pm
Sound like a useful feature request. Please submit that via the link at the bottom of this page.

q.