Sparx Systems Forum

Enterprise Architect => General Board => Topic started by: ChrisWhite on July 21, 2012, 02:03:34 am

Title: Association name direction marker
Post by: ChrisWhite on July 21, 2012, 02:03:34 am
Hi All,
I am unable to find a method to display the direction of association names on the associations. I do not mean the association direction, I mean the association NAME direction. This is standard notation and is shown  with a filled arrowhead.

Does EA support this feature of UML /SysML?

Perhaps someone can point me in the right direction.
Many thanks in advance,
 
Title: Re: Association name direction marker
Post by: qwerty on July 21, 2012, 09:01:25 am
Hi Chris,

Select the label, Context menu, Direction

q.

P.S.  How's life in Kiel? You also could have mailed me...
Title: Re: Association name direction marker
Post by: ChrisWhite on July 23, 2012, 05:40:58 pm
Hi Qwerty,

Thanks q, I know I have had this problem before. Using the direction indicator does not seem to be as intuitive as it might be. Also, I did not find any information on name direction indicator under help page for associations.

Many thanks,
Chris

P.S. Kiel is sunny today, and all is going well. I will be in touch soon.