Sparx Systems Forum
Enterprise Architect => General Board => Topic started by: qwerty on October 25, 2012, 05:31:30 am
-
Any idea where I can find that in the View menu?
q.
-
Seems to have disappeared from view :(
Ctl+shift+2 seems to still work to bring it up. :)
Wait a minute its in the element menu 8-)
-
Wait a minute its in the element menu 8-)
Thanks :-)
It's really weird that Sparx is changing the menu structure like others change their underwear :-(
q.
-
They must think MS Office is a good example ;D
Geert
-
Probably MS and Sparx have a GUI developer team where one criterium for employment is "hide-and-seek as favorite game".
q.
-
Guys it's all for your benefit read the first bullit of the release notes
Main menu and context menus extensively restructured to provide a more logical separation of commands.
;D
-
I can see the logic in moving the relationships to element menu.
I guess it depends how you think about the menu structure. In the past when I've introduced folk to Sparx EA they do tend to struggle finding things in the menus so clearly its not intuitive, so good on Sparx trying to change it.
:)