Sparx Systems Forum

Enterprise Architect => General Board => Topic started by: Glassboy on May 08, 2014, 10:43:06 am

Title: Hyper links to diagrams
Post by: Glassboy on May 08, 2014, 10:43:06 am
This could be dumb question :-)

If I create a hyperlink to a digram I get its containing package name as a prefix to it.  I'm fairly certain you used to be able to suppress this, but I can't remember how.

Is this possible or am I misremembering?
Title: Re: Hyper links to diagrams
Post by: Helmut Ortmann on May 08, 2014, 04:24:33 pm
Hi,

the name of the hyperlink is stored in the notes (property).

With Alt+Enter (Properties) you can view and change this information.

I always have a Notes Window open (right bottom part of my EA Workspace). Therefore i just look right bottom and I see the Notes.  

Having a well organized EA Workspace makes a lot of things easier.


Helmut
Title: Re: Hyper links to diagrams
Post by: Glassboy on May 12, 2014, 02:47:06 pm
Thanks I did finally remember that :-) (and switch on presentation mode which thoroughly confused me)