Sparx Systems Forum
Enterprise Architect => General Board => Topic started by: OpenIT Solutions on October 24, 2014, 08:22:59 pm
-
Hi,
I have a library of 'components'. I have multiple views (diagrams) to which I add instances of the components and form relationships between them. Each view shows an alternate implementation. One of the views will be selected as the target. At this point i'd like to add the relationships formed between the instances on the chosen view to/between their underlying instance classifiers.
Is there a way to do this automatically in Sparx ?
Regards,
Jon.
-
Not trivial, I'd say. You need to find out the instances which "can" be done via a SQL, but again not a trivial one. Probably you're better served with a little script to sort out the instances.
q.
-
Yes that's what I thought. Just wanted to make sure I hadn't missed a mystery feature before I started coding.
Thanks
Jon