Sparx Systems Forum

Enterprise Architect => General Board => Topic started by: Anand Kelkar on January 03, 2015, 08:57:23 am

Title: Reverse Engineer C Code - Parse issue
Post by: Anand Kelkar on January 03, 2015, 08:57:23 am
Hello,

I am trying to reverse engineer C code into the EA model. Here is the code snippet

static char *    bar0 = NULL;

I get an Parse error "Unexpected Symbol .. ". After some experimentation I find that parser does not like NULL. I added NULL as a pre-processor macro but did not help.

Is there a way for me to have EA understand NULL so I can reverse engineer the code.

Regards,
Anand

My EA installation info
===============
Version : 10.0.1010
Database Version : 4.01
Ultimate Edition

Title: Re: Reverse Engineer C Code - Parse issue
Post by: MMA on January 05, 2015, 09:38:13 am
Hello Anand,

I could not reproduce your issue.

The following code worked perfectly fine in EA 10 and EA 11.
----------------------------------------
#include<stdio.h>

static char *    bar0 = NULL;
main()
{
      printf("Hello World");
}

Did I miss anything?
Miles