Sparx Systems Forum

Enterprise Architect => General Board => Topic started by: Pawel Zubkiewicz on March 25, 2015, 02:28:18 am

Title: Recursive "undo check out"
Post by: Pawel Zubkiewicz on March 25, 2015, 02:28:18 am
Hi,

Any idea how I can revert local changes in my project with version stored in (SVN) repository on a branch?

There is "Undo Check out..." option in Package Control context menu. Unfortunately it only works on one level, it does not work on subpackages.

I tried to write a script to automate this, but i dont see method for this in EA.Package class there are however all other methods  for version control >:(

Any Idea what I can do?
Title: Re: Recursive "undo check out"
Post by: qwerty on March 25, 2015, 05:39:26 am
Create a new model from last last SVN version

q.
Title: Re: Recursive "undo check out"
Post by: Pawel Zubkiewicz on March 25, 2015, 07:10:50 pm
Quote
Create a new model from last last SVN version

So no easy way.

Maybe we could ask Sparx to add that feature, at least to scripting API?