Sparx Systems Forum

Enterprise Architect => General Board => Topic started by: survex on April 07, 2015, 11:37:16 pm

Title: How to add shortcut on "Add new package"
Post by: survex on April 07, 2015, 11:37:16 pm
Dealing with project browser I very often need to create new packages. I'm wondering if it is possible to add shortcut to that? I've searched in Tools>Customize...>Keyboard , but didn't find any :(
Title: Re: How to add shortcut on "Add new package"
Post by: qwerty on April 07, 2015, 11:44:10 pm
Either use the New Package icon top left or hit the space bar on the relevant diagram (which I prefer).

The keyboard shortcuts are simply unusable. The list is a hay stack. Finding the right entry is like peeping through a key hole >:(

q.
Title: Re: How to add shortcut on "Add new package
Post by: KP on April 08, 2015, 09:17:05 am
Some Project Browser shortcuts that you might find useful:

Code: [Select]
Ctrl+W           New Package
Ctrl+Insert  New Diagram
Ctrl+M           New Element
Title: Re: How to add shortcut on "Add new package"
Post by: survex on April 08, 2015, 08:34:32 pm
Thank you very much!