Sparx Systems Forum
Enterprise Architect => General Board => Topic started by: Josef Stadelmann on July 09, 2015, 07:03:09 pm
-
Can I change a package from Proposed to Implemented and at the same time do it for all classes contained by the selected package.
Because if a package changes its state to lets say approved, guess why, but I think that all classes are at least approved too.
It would make our life much more easy !
How can I do this if ever possible.
And the same is should be possible: Select a class and change all filed types from i.e. String to Varying. How can I do that ?
-
a) Context/Package Control/Package Status
b) only via a script
q.
-
for a package and all it's content
How would such a script look like.
Please take it to the wish-list for a future version of EA.
Thank you.
-
As a sketch:
- get Repository.TreeSelectedObject
- for element.Attributes
- attribute.Type = 'NewType'
- attribute.Update()
So less than 10 lines will do.
q.
-
Please take it to the wish-list for a future version of EA.
Thank you.
If you want this enhancement, you need to raise a formal feature request with Sparx. While a Sparxian may appear from time to time, these are user forums.