Sparx Systems Forum

Enterprise Architect => General Board => Topic started by: Mauricio Moya (Arquesoft) on July 30, 2015, 03:48:11 pm

Title: How to set the default status for elements?
Post by: Mauricio Moya (Arquesoft) on July 30, 2015, 03:48:11 pm
I have set a different list of Status for elements (from General Types windows) and I like one of them to be set as the default state when a new element is created. How can I set this?

I also have a Profile with stereotyped elements (if it helps), so maybe there is a non-documented attribute to be used in the stereotype or the metaclass to set the default Status when creating a new element by using the profile?
Title: Re: How to set the default status for elements?
Post by: qwerty on July 30, 2015, 06:43:41 pm
I don't think there is any such setting. You might try with template packages (just a guess). The only definite way I know is to write an add-in that subscribes to EA_OnPostNewElement where you can change things like that.

q.