Sparx Systems Forum

Enterprise Architect => Suggestions and Requests => Topic started by: StephenBlack on February 17, 2005, 07:51:49 pm

Title: Printable Users Manual
Post by: StephenBlack on February 17, 2005, 07:51:49 pm
I'm an old fashioned guy and I would really like to pore over the Users Manual at times other than when I'm stuck in front of my computer.  Is there a PDF or Word DOC format version available?  If not, could you make one just for me?

Please?

Thanks
Title: Re: Printable Users Manual
Post by: Bruno.Cossi on February 17, 2005, 08:08:17 pm
Hi,

you can download the user manual in PDF format from the same page you download EA from (in the Registered Users section). You better have a lot of paper though! :-)

Hope this helps!

Bruno
Title: Re: Printable Users Manual
Post by: johnr on February 17, 2005, 08:22:14 pm
The User Manual is now up to 1189 pages long so you will need a few reams of paper to print it out (and strong hands if you want to hold it). You can download it from http://www.sparxsystems.com.au/ea_downloads.htm. The File name is EAUserGuide.pdf (right click and choose the "Save As" option.
Title: Re: Printable Users Manual
Post by: StephenBlack on February 18, 2005, 06:10:53 am
Oh, you mean I was supposed to read the whole page?

:-[

Thanks
Title: Re: Printable Users Manual
Post by: Bruno.Cossi on February 18, 2005, 08:03:12 am
And the whole manual :-)

Quote
Oh, you mean I was supposed to read the whole page?

 :-[
Thanks